If you’re fairly new to SEO and you want some basic training in the key concepts and how you might implement them, this is the course for you. You definitely don’t need to be a tech expert to understand SEO. During the course we introduce you to new concepts one step at a time. We’ve helped all sorts of beginners: online marketers, marketing managers faced with managing in-house or agency teams, senior management, entrepreneurs turning their ideas into reality, and passionate people keen to further their career. Good SEO is essential in 2014 if you want to achieve high rankings on search engines and get hordes of targeted traffic to your website. It is also essential to understand and know that bad SEO practices can get your site penalised and your web visibility will be negatively impacted. This fun and informative introductory course will cover:
- Typical KPIs
- Conducting Keyword research
- Landscape analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Creating a strategy
- Technical considerations/audits
- On-site optimisation essentials
- URL structures
- Writing content for your website
- Page titles
- Meta descriptions/Meta keywords
- Internal linking policies
- Image naming conventions, alt & title tagging
- Off-site optimisation
- Link building and online PR
You will be trained by SEO experts who actively work in SEO and are using the most effective, up to date and techniques that will ensure your site will get ranked and stay ranked.
Regular Cost: £300
Email us at email@example.com for any questions about attending the course.
How you’ll Benefit from the One Day SEO Training
- SEO can seem like a minefield, but after our training you’ll feel confident to start improving your own website under your own steam
- You’ll understand key industry terminology, as well as some of the top SEO tools
- You will be able to use analytics software to track your results and make adjustments as and when required
- You will be able to plan and refine your search engine strategy in-house without additional cost
- You can email or call us at any time after the course with more questions
Who the course is for
- Companies who wish to educate their inhouse teams on the latest SEO techniques and tips
- Anyone who has a WordPress website or blog and wants to get more traffic or business through Google organic search.
Have Questions about our SEO training? Call us now on 07900217720 or email us and we’ll get back to you.