Barefoot is one of the UK’s most trusted search agencies. We offer:
- Unparalleled rankings and conversions for our customers
- A personal relationship bases on trust and mutual success
- Creative thinking, passion for our craft, latest knowledge of the algorithms
- A restless desire to always improve our service and do better!
- No fixed contracts – if we don’t deliver, cancel any time
- Full time support: Call 0845 265 8326 for more info
Our expertise includes
- Unparalleled knowledge of organic SEO
- Superb PPC management
- Multilingual SEO in any language
- Content marketing and blog creation
- Daily site management and support
- Regaining lost rankings after a penalty
- Online Reputation and Brand Image
Do you require:
- Better rankings and conversions
- Pure White hat campaigns
- Help with social media and blogging
- Advice on any aspect of your site
- A team who understands CRO
- Build landing pages which convert
- Detailed monthly reports
Why we’re different
- Ten years experience in the SEO industry
- Consistent top rankings for our clients
- Exceptional customer service
- Constantly evolving methodology
- Friendly, personable, professional
- 99% client retention rate
- Smaller margins than our competitors
Some Common SEO Agency methods for improving rankings
Are you looking for a way to find more business from the internet? Search engine optimization – the process of tweaking webpages to get better rankings on the search engine results pages – is not just a matter for the most technologically-savvy webmasters. There are simple tips that any website owner can use to dramatically improve their website’s search engine performance. This article shares just a few of them.
Headings and subheadings are preferred by readers and by search engines alike, so make sure that you always give your article a main title. Also, remember to give each section of the article its own title. This is something that doesn’t take long at all.
Savvy Domain Names
Your domain name, your folders and your page names should include keywords. You can repeat one important keywords in all three of them, but make sure your keywords become more specific as you approach the page name. For instance, your domain name can be your brand name, your folder a type of product and the page name can be the name of the product sold on this page.
If you decide to hire a professional to help you with your site’s onp age, it is extremely important that you choose wisely and hire someone who is qualified for the job and will give you the results that you are after. There are rogue SEO firms that will rip you off, so make sure that you conduct appropriate research on SEO firms and seek recommendations.
Create a resource page with many links to other websites. A good way to find relevant links is to look for local businesses that might interest your customers, or to post links to the websites of local authorities where your customers can learn more about a certain issue. Use appropriate keywords.
Social Media Works
One tip to increasing your search engine optimization is to make sure you have social media buttons on your site. You want to make sure people can find where you are on the web. Many people use sites such as Twitter and Facebook and would love to connect with you there as well.
Don’t use tables/Java or Ajax unless you know what you’re doing
Don’t use tables if you want excellent search engine optimization. Table headers will not make sense to a search engine spider, so instead write out the information contained in the table in paragraphs. Full sentences are easier to read by your audience as well, and will therefore provide a better source of information.
If you post an image on your site, tag it with the word “image.” Image searching is one of the most popular forms of searches on any search engine. Many a person has found an interesting image on a search engine, and found that it was attached to a site they came to love.
Hopefully this article has illustrated that SEO is not a mysterious process set aside for the technologically illuminated ones of the online world. Good SEO is not a matter of arcane practices or total devotion; a webmaster at any level of technical know-how can easily implement basic SEO tactics and see a dramatic improvement in search engine performance.